Hair removal is one of the many hassles that takes us a lot of our time. Whether you’re using shaving tools, epilators or waxing and threading, it messes your routine and also, costs you more than you think! Thankfully, there’s also an option to get smooth, satiny skin. We are talking about laser hair removal in Bahrain or any other country. Here are some pointers, which will give you a better perspective about it:
1. It May Need Multiple Sittings – Laser hair removal is never a one-sitting process. You need to go for several appointments spread over a few weeks. This will give you the best results whether you want to remove hair from the body or face
2. You Can’t Wax or Pluck Hair – When you have an appointment for hair removal in Bahrain or elsewhere using laser, make sure that you do not wax or pluck any of the hair. At the same time you need to avoid stepping out in the sun or opt for self-tanning lotions. This ensures that there is a contrast between your skin and the hair, which makes the treatment more effective. Shaving however, is permissible.
3. The Price May Vary – Hair removal treatment by laser costs may vary depending on various factors. These include how big is the size of the area being treated, the sessions you require, how quickly you get hair growth and so on and so forth. To get a better idea about the price, visit the center where you are going to opt for this service and ask them to give you a number.
4. Irritation is Normal Post Treatment – After the treatment for laser hair removal, you can get some irritation. If you have extra sensitive skin and feel way more irritated, a cool compress or an ice pack can help you. This is temporary, and you’ll feel relieved within a matter of days.
5. It is Safe – Yes, laser hair removal is safe and works better for all skin types. You do not have to worry about the laser harming your skin at all. There’s a risk of it damaging the cornea or retina. This is why, you’ll be given an eye mask to protect it. You just need to opt for a clinic that has renowned treatment options and the best practitioners, who can help you get rid of all the unwanted hair.
6. Cleaning is Necessary – Once the treatment is done, you need to clean up the area or else, there will be chances of infections. This is a rare side-effect, but it is always good to take the necessary precautions than repent.
These are just a few basic things to be aware of before you walk into a clinic for permanent hair removal. But even with these pointers, you can’t ignore the importance of doing a thorough research on the treatment and the place where you are going to take an appointment from.