Advancements in the field of dentistry have evoked a picture of minimally invasive treatments. Earlier, the solution to a broken tooth incorporated only a single and messy remedy which was fixing a denture or bridge. Since dentures were removable; they necessitated thorough cleaning regularly, to keep away infections. Moreover, not all dentures were an exact replica of the jaws and used to cause an inconvenience in chewing. There was an immediate need for an advanced treatment which could alleviate the loopholes of dentures. With the introduction of dental implants, the industry witnessed a great move. This method became one of the most efficient means to replace a distorted tooth or fill the space of a missing tooth.
American Dental Association has laid down the following benefits of this tooth replacement procedure:
· Implants offer an essential advantage by providing support to a human-made tooth. The replica tooth associated with the implant never gets slipped or displaced after it is drilled.
· It is a secure fit, and it builds natural-looking results in comparison to the implementation of bridges or dentures.
· It prevents jawbone from shrinking.
· Its implementation offers lifetime benefit and you can confidently eat, smile or open your mouth.
· It is the most convenient and comfortable method of tooth restoration.
What is single tooth implant?
Its association is the replacement of a single tooth while keeping the adjacent teeth stay intact. Another advantage of implants is that you can get a single tooth replaced without disturbing the tooth aligned in vicinal positions. There are many reasons why you would undergo a tooth transplant:
· You may suffer from lack of confidence in the thought of how the gap looks while you speak, smile or eat.
· You may find difficulties in chewing food if your molar is missing.
· The adjacent teeth are getting hampered because of the missing tooth.
· Missing tooth may trouble jaw bone and cause other teeth to loosen up with time.
· You may start looking saggy and old.
· Missing tooth may cause difficulties in speaking.
Who is a right candidate?
According to American Dental Association (ADA), "implants are not an option for everyone." To support an implant, a right candidate will have enough jawbone and good general health. ADA suggests, "If your dentist des recommend implant treatment, careful oral hygiene is essential for the success of the implant."
Dental Implants in Dubai
Same Day Dental Implants, Dubai is the first clinic in the Middle East which offers "same day dental implants." They are a team of specialist oral & maxillofacial surgeons, prosthodontists, and master technicians. If you are facing any troubles with your teeth, set yourself to seek consultation from their specialists. Book an appointment now!