- Your dentist will determine if you need orthodontic treatment and if Invisalign is an important option.
- Assessment of pictures and x-rays
- Usually, consultation will last approximately 30 minutes
II. Impression of Teeth
- Procedure to do molds of your teeth will be taken, through making upper and lower impressions of your teeth and will evaluate for Invisalign Braces.
- Normally this appointment last approximately 1 hour
III. Delivery of Aligners
- Limited number of aligners will be given by the dentist and you will wear each aligner as per doctor’s instructions (usually 2-3 weeks).
- Estimated 30 minutes to 1 hour this appointment will last
IV. Adjustment Visit
- You need to visit your dentist within 4 to 6 weeks, to check progress of the previous aligners and get additional needed aligners.
- This visit will end approximate 30 minutes
V. Removal of Aligners
- Evaluation of results will be done by your dentist, no more aligners will be delivered.
- Your dentist will determine if Case Refinement Stage is necessary, wherein new representation of your teeth will be submitted to correct minor discrepancies.
- If Case Refinement Stage is not required, impressions will be taken to make retainers.
- Estimated 30 minutes to 1 hour this visit will last
To get more details about Invisalign Braces, visit - https://www.lookswoow.com/types-of-braces/