7 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
1. Maintaining Nutritional Diet
- Eating more fruits, veggies, whole grains and lean proteins will protect your body against bacteria.
2. Regular Physical Activity
- Exercising regularly and eating healthy are the most important factors for your immune system.
3. Have Sufficient Sleep
- You should have enough sleep to let your body liven up and to avoid health problems.
4. Clean Your Hands with Soap and Water
- Always wash your hands with soap and water to prevent from any type of germs.
5. Use Hand Disinfectant
- Regularly bring hand sanitizer to use if you’re out in public and can’t use soap and water to clean your hands.
6. Try Probiotics
- As per the study, probiotics might protect the body from any infections or diseases.
7. Be Doubtful of Supplements Affirming to Strengthen Your Immune System
- If you don’t have any sickness, it’s not really necessary to take vitamin supplements. Most of the nutrients are found on the foods.
- If you would like to take vitamins, be cautious on choosing the right product and better to take the recommended daily dose of general multivitamin.
3 Vitamins Best for Boosting Your Immunity
1. Vitamin C
- One of the biggest immune system boosters of all
- Deficiency of vitamin C can lead to sickness
- Daily bodily function of vitamin C is important for good health because your body doesn’t produce.
- Vitamin C is included in many foods that most people don’t need to take its supplement unless advised by doctor.
2. Vitamin B6
- Essential to support biochemical reactions in the immune system.
- Vitamin B6-rich foods include chicken and cold water fish such as salmon and tuna.
- Green vegetables and chick peas also have vitamin B6.
3. Vitamin E
- Powerful antioxidant to protect the body from any bacteria.
- Foods rich in vitamin E include nuts, seeds and spinach.
To know more information how to boost your immune system, visit - https://www.cosmo-me.com/cosmo-cee