- Orthodontics is the interception and healing of irregularities of the teeth, mouth and jaw.
- Orthodontists are the specialist dentists, who are trained for many years for orthodontic treatment.
- Braces are the most common type of orthodontic treatment.
Advantages of Orthodontic Treatment
- Straightens unequal and curved teeth.
- Resolve crowded smile and close gaps.
- Decreases the protrusion of teeth and improve your bite.
- Eating food much easier and enjoyable.
- Other treatments can be combined to get best results.
Orthodontic Treatment After Care
- Initial Discomfiture
- You might encounter some uneasiness within few days after placement or adjustment of your fixed brace. Any regular headache painkillers might be used to cure the symptoms
- Small pieces of orthodontic wax will be temporarily attached to your cheeks, once your fixed brace was installed, because you might feel that it’s rubbing a little into your cheeks.
- Speech might be slightly affected but rest assured it will stay only for few days
- You must avoid sticky foods, such as chewing gum and toffee to avoid any detachment problems.
- To prevent damage of the enamel on your teeth, you must have boundary on taking sugary foods and fizzy drinks.
- Keep away from hard foods such as boiled sweets that can break the brace. Other crunchy foods like apples and breads should be cut before eating.
To know more information After Care Instructions of Orthodontic Treatment, visit- https://www.lookswoow.com/orthodontic-treatment-after-care-instructions/