1. Omit Sugar
- Sugar cannot be included in your diet, if you aim for healthy cavity-free teeth because it leads to oral bacteria and very acidic.
2. Eat Healthy foods
- Healthy food includes fruits and vegetables, especially leafy green vegetables and foods high in healthy fats
3. Try Oil pulling
- Oil pulling is well known for its capacity to heal variety of health issues, from gingivitis to headaches.
- It served as an oral detoxification procedure for 10 years
- Swell a tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth for 20 mins, then discharge the oil into the trash.
- You can start within 3 to 5 mins, if 20 mins is very long.
4. Remove Phytic Acid
- Phytic acid is an enzyme prevention and mineral blocker found in grains, nuts, seeds and beans that are not organic or GMO-free.
- It can provide damage to your health, like mineral insufficiency and osteoporosis.
5. Use Mineralizing Toothpaste
- You can use this procedure at home with the following inclusions:
- 3 tablespoons of food grade diatomaceous earth clay
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon mint-flavored chlorophyll
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon filtered water
To get more details on how to restore your decayed teeth, visit - https://www.samedayme.com