If you are planning to undergo plastic surgery, then you must hold firm points to justify the favor. Thorough research and careful planning should be your homework in addition to specialist consultation. There are advanced aesthetic devices which can develop a virtual image before surgery and which as expected, should match the results of the surgery. However, you should not blindly rely on these implicit promises because there have been cases of aesthetic operations which went wrong. This does not necessarily mean that these aesthetic surgeries are fake. However, your analysis and consultation with a specialist and necessity of treatment can give a better inclination.
The following are five main things to consider before you opt for plastic surgery:
1. Figure out if the surgery is necessary- Discuss with your specialist if the surgery is essential according to your body's adherence power. If you want to undergo this surgery to rectify the defects caused by accident then you should be careful in taking a final decision because the incurred losses have already disturbed the internal system. Similarly, if it is a congenital disability then see if you can hide the affected area with some external means.
2. Plan your expenses- These surgeries usually hit heavy on pockets, hence, create a rough plan of your expenses to know if the surgery will prove beneficial to you and your family financially. Check with your insurance provider if they can accept your claim because mostly aesthetic surgeries are not reimbursable by insurance companies. If you are not eligible for a claim then plan your funds for surgery and medications.
3. Say no to smoking- Yes! You read it right. The reason to quit smoking before the surgery is smoking can cause complications and can lead to serious side effects. It is advisable to leave smoking before and after two weeks of the surgery. Smoking can hinder speedy recovery after surgery.
4. Understand risks- Make sure you seek explanation on risks associated with your case. Understand your risk report minutely before you attempt for the surgery.
5. Know recovery time- Since this is a surgery, you'll require some time to recover. If you are working, then you may need to schedule leaves because your surgery involves healing time. Plan your everyday activities according to instructions given by your surgeon.
Plastic surgery in Dubai
The Al Khayal Clinic, a department of American Academy of Cosmetics surgery Hospital is widely renowned for its specialist consultation and surgeons. If you are looking for a plastic surgeonin Dubai, then seek consultation from Al Khayal Clinic's professional specialists.